2. To make this an open forum and network for all.
3. To edit out only nastiness, foul language, and extreme negativism.
4. To offer a venue for performers to share their thoughts, frustrations, triumphs, etc.
5. To provide fun and entertainment related to the industry.
6. To encourage readers to see shows and/or audition at "other" theaters.
7. To encourage readers to support their colleagues and LI theater.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
1. Forward any news, audition notices, announcements in a timely way. Please use spellcheck.
2. When you send in an announcement about something in which you are appearing/directing/etc., please include the name of the theater, the cast list (if it hasn't already been published), the dates/ times of the performances, and a phone number where readers can call for tickets,directions, etc.
3. Please send your name and birthday (year unnecessary) to Mary Ellin Kurtz atMaryEllin@optonline.net so that we can announce your special day along with those of the rich and famous.
1. I do not share email addresses. If you wish to contact someone, I will forward your message to the party for him/her to respond (or not).
I hope to hear from all of you and remember, if you're not in a show - Please see one and support Long Island Theater.
Remember - if you want your theater/show listed on the web site/newsletter, please send me the info!